Thursday 15 February 2018

Hobbyboss Fw 190 V-18 build in box review (3)






Despite my gross 'hamfistedness' in a number of areas my Hobbyboss Fw 190 V-18 is almost at the decaling stage...nice kit, albeit somewhat inaccurate in a number of areas, especially the cockpit which appears to be a little over-size and rather toy-like..







..and Gary 'old Sarge' - if you're reading this, thanks very much for the comments, really appreciate you dropping in here regularly. I'm writing this here since I don't seem to be able to comment on your excellent blog posts on your blog. Unfortunately I don't know why, but rest assured I always drop in and would suggest anyone else reading this and not familiar with Gary's 'old sarges aircraft' go straight over to his bit of the internet here

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the kind words. I checked the option for comments. It is open for everyone. I like your blog because you give the kid an honest review. Unlike some of the main stream large modeling site the gloss over the kits problems. The V-18 is coming a long very nice. Might be purchasing one in the near future. Best Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Everyone is complaining about the missing fairings around the piping near the wing roots...
    I still didn't open the kit to investigate if it's easy to scratch build them there on our own.

    ReplyDelete