Monday 25 February 2019

picking up the blog habit again..




Well 2018 was a write-off on the modeling front..but now life is more or less back to normal. Firstly I lost my modeling space to the builders when we decided to have the garage converted. Then there were some health issues - I decided to get fit, took up running and it consumed all my spare time. Last year - instead of modelling - I ran 1563 miles. Even my doctor said at my yearly health check that's too much, don't over do it.. but obviously I'm fit and healthy, blood pressure is down and pounds have been shed. So after these health issues it is time to get back on board..  nice to be back posting.

I’ve done little or no modeling since my last blog post. That changes now. I’ve continued to update my other blogs and work on various book projects I’ve been invited to participate in.

Thanks to my regular readers for continuing support and comments !  If you'd like to get in touch I'm at falkeeins at aol dot com

Over the past year I’ve noticed a few ‘fellow bloggers’ on various social media sites. I very rarely participate on FB - there are so many modelling groups, all with about 600 members each, 590 of whom never post anything - that there doesn't really seem to be any point. I much prefer a few regular forums where you kind of know who you're dealing with. Or a 'one-to-one' interaction on a sensible, intelligent blog..some of my favorites are listed on the right hand side bar of this page..

2 comments:

  1. Good on you Neil, that's a lot of running! Looking forward to seeing more of your modeling work on your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay Health, I been battle High Blood pressure, Diabetes and had a left knee replacement at the end of October last year. My cardiologist told I healthy as a horse, meaning I had a strong heart. Just listen to the doctor and you will get better. Also slow down. Enjoy the smell of the rose. Take care glad to see you back posting

    ReplyDelete