Monday 11 April 2016

Airfix new-tool Blenheim Mk I (F) 25 Sqd


My second Airfix new-tool Blenheim finished in 25 Sqd markings, ZK-I, RAF North Weald, February 1941. Fighter belly gun-pack taken from the Blenheim IV kit, decals by ROPOS models from Czech, a limited edition sheet printed to 200 copies that I found on Hannant's site.

Not a particularly 'photogenic' aircraft - difficult to get a shot I was happy with







Some of the Blenheim reference I used - the Airframe book from Valiant Wings is really very good and great value for money..as are the French-language monographs produced by Lela Presse









The Aircraft Restoration Company's Blenheim Mark One Night Fighter video by Malcolm Auld. Excellent video Malcom! A single click to watch here via the youtube 'embed' code








No comments:

Post a Comment