Saturday 7 November 2015

new-tool Airfix Blenheim Mk I build on the bench (3)



..having discovered that following the instructions on this build is to invite disaster I've started a second kit. As seen already I've been rather unlucky with the fit of the transparencies on my first started build. One of mine was slightly twisted and short molded for good measure - and Airfix have no spares in stock. So I've started the second kit; here the forward fuselage sides have been attached to the rear fuselage parts before joining to the wing assembly, thus avoiding those large gaps seen in other builds. With the fuselage halves together the cockpit - here partially assembled - just clicks in from the rear before the wings/bomb bay are put together..here's some pics..



No comments:

Post a Comment