Thursday 8 February 2018

Airifx Valiant BK Mk.1 in 1:72 scale




Yes that bid is mine, so if I fail to win the above auction and you have one to dispose of please do get it touch! But seriously, have you noticed how scarce this kit has suddenly become ? I guess that always happens just when you want one. For a relatively recent new tool I was surprised to not see it in the latest Airfix catalogue and as a result ebay prices are going through the roof, averaging anywhere between £80 to £90. Even 'partially' built examples (more like 90% completed..) are going for large sums - I bid £34 on the example below ..and still didn't win. Of course circumstances like this  more than justify the large stash. Just a shame I hadn't added one of these to it!









1 comment:

  1. I have always like the Valiant Bomber. Really all of the V-bombers. Just need to budget for one. Like you I don't understand why Airfix made such a small production run

    ReplyDelete